Anyone used these???

BklynHeart

Has anyone used Pantene Full and Thick Conditioner or Garnier Fructis Full and Thick Conditioner? Any feedback, pros or cons. :)

I have the full and think conditioner from Pantene and I do like it. I'll admit I only bought that one because there wasn't any sheer volume by pantene left hehe:D . Are you trying to make you hair more volumous?

Sometimes I like using thickener conditioners to build my hair up. I thought I would try it. Did you use it like a regular conditioner or deep Vikkisecret?

I used it for a regular conditioner. My hair always came really full and volumous.I actually have a pic of the one that is my fav...the Sheer Volume. HTH:)

hmmm I was looking into these type of conditioners??? So are you saying the Sheer Volume was your fave or did you like the other pantene brand thick and full. I read if you want your ends to not break so much or have splits you should use thickener conditioners. I will have to look into this. God bless you all.

I love the Pantene Full & Thick Conditioner I use it for co washes and when I wrap my hair to give it volume and it turns out great every time.

azul11 said:
hmmm I was looking into these type of conditioners??? So are you saying the Sheer Volume was your fave or did you like the other pantene brand thick and full. I read if you want your ends to not break so much or have splits you should use thickener conditioners. I will have to look into this. God bless you all.

Hmmm, so will I. Thanks for sharing!

Back