Anyone use the Bedhead Dumb Blonde?

Fine 4s

If so, how are you using it? I bought up all the Healthy Sexy Hair at the Marshalls I went to and bought some Dumb Blonde just for kicks and giggles. Let me know cuz I can always bring it back!!

I love it!Its smells like banana's and its very creamy.Its like a perfect balance of protein and moisture.I just brought the liter size of this :look:But hold up wait a minute ....
Healthy sexy hair at Marshalls?What did you get?I just brought the soymilk duo for $30 and if they have this at Marshalls its going right back to the salon

ETA:I use the tigi in the shower for a few minutes most of the time.I really don't have to use heat with it.Its a great PH balancer

Last edited:
I love it!Its smells like banana's and its very creamy.Its like a perfect balance of protein and moisture.I just brought the liter size of this :look:But whole up wait a minute ....
Healthy sexy hair at Marshalls?What did you get?I just brought the soymilk duo for $30 and if they have this at Marshalls its going right back to the salon

ETA:I use the tigi in the shower for a few minutes most of the time.I really don't have to use heat with it.Its a great PH balancer

Oh snap, I need to head over to Marshall's....:look:

I love it!Its smells like banana's and its very creamy.Its like a perfect balance of protein and moisture.I just brought the liter size of this :look:But hold up wait a minute ....

I saw the soy milk shampoo there too!

Anyone else...how are you using the Tigi Dumb Blonde?

Dumb Blonde is great conditioner. Honeydew put me onto it. Like ElleDoll said, it is a great balance of protein and moisture. I like to use like I just my kpak now, for 3-5 minutes in the shower followed with 10-15 minutes of kenra.

Did they have any Moisture Maniac Conditioner?

i've noticed that the products @ Marshalls n TjMaxx are different every time I go. And they vary by store. I don't remember seeing that specific conditioner, but check by your local stores, you might find a bottle or two :yep:

Great product, like Gym & ED said perfect balance of protein & moisture. I rarely use it for myself, but that's because I have so many other products in my stash. I have recently used it on my mom. Mixed up like Atlien's moisturizing combo,(see sticky post on hair recipe board) it was a dream on my mom's hair.

I wanted to try this this weekend but was nervous since I hadn't had the chance to ask my question.

Co-wash
Apply DB for 3-5 mins
Apply DC
Rinse

Basically I must follow-up with a moisturizing DC?

I was just in TJ maxx near me and saw the dumb blonde,big ole bottle and kept on going,maybe I'll stop back there tomorrow!!

i just got this and want to know are there any more reviews?

im planning on using this this sunday. i now use joico reconstructor but want to have another option.

Overall - I think Joico is better - if they are being compared.

But, DB is very good.

I can't put my finger on it, but it make my hair have this feel and look to it that I like. It is noticeable.

I like it. It is not a major hair breakage solution, IMO, if that is what someone battling.

It is good for maintenance.

I was planning on using it this weekend actually. :yep:

SMELLS GOOD, TOO!

I love it. I used it as a mild protein and then dc'd and rinsed. Left my hair super soft-softer than just my dc alone and shiney w/ a lot of body.

I LOVE DB :love: I use it pretty much every week.
My hair has never looked or felt better. I apply it and let is sit while I'm in the shower (between 5-10 minutes). Normally I use it alone but I have used Kenra or Aussie Moist as a final rinse with great results.

I love this stuff. It is a staple and seems like the only thing that will work as a leave in. After sealing with castor oil my hair feels soft and looks so shiny!

I want to try DB so bad, but my Marshall's only had Moisture Maniac & 1 bottle of Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey conditioner (which I grabbed XD). Maybe I should check back today...

Bumping. I bought a big bottle of this for $11.99 today and I'm wondering if I should go back and get another one. :look:

I have a bottle. Haven't used it in a long time because it has no slip. It's something I'd have to follow up with a slip conditioner. Especially when I am so many weeks post. I can't use it on my hair alone unless I'm like 1-5 weeks post.

It is a good protein reconstructor. Thick as hell and smells nice.

In your opinion, how does it compare to other protein reconstructors you've tried?

I actually like Joico's K-Pack Reconsructor better. It is like night and day in comparison to Dumb Blonde because K-Pack is really watery and runny but I like the way it feels when I rinse it out.

Dumb Blonde is almost like a hair mask IMO, b/c it's so thick. It gets the job done, but its just so THICK!

Don't need to buy any more reconstructors cause it's gonna take you a lifetime to get through that big pump bottle anyway.

Awe daaaayum!!! I've been planning on buying the K-Pak Deep Reconstructor once Ulta or JC Penny's has a sale. Maybe I should return this then?

I bought the liter size of DB. LOVE IT! I use it once a week and its the only protein I've been using for my hair. Only protein that stopped my breakage and left my hair silky soft and healthy looking. Staple.

Back