Anyone Use Entire Product Lines with Good Results?

LdyKamz

Basically, without telling a long story, I am interested in finding an entire product line to use. I am almost finished using up my stash and I am a little overwhelmed with all of the different line. I use one dominican deep conditioner which is hard to come by (Capilo Avocado- they don't seem to make it anymore and I am buying up all that's left at my local BSS). I use Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist as my leave in, I use Suave Naturals as my conditioner for co washes, I use Aphogee 2 min for my weekly protein and then Lisa's Elixer from Carol's Daughter for my oils to seal (as well as some Coconut Oil) The thing is I have to run around to so many different places to get these things. So has anyone used an entire product line where they get everything they need? I thought about Aussie Moist but didn't see a direct protein conditioner, thought about Garnier Fructis but it's difficult for me to find their deep conditioners, and I am not a Garnier fan anyway. I am thinking about L'Oreal since they seem to have everything, but I'm not sure about their products? Should I even bother looking for just one product line? Any advice?

I'm relaxed and stanning for Nairobi. If i had to choose a natural line it would be hairveda....not the easiest to come by but my hair responds well.

Suny

I Stan for Giovanni product line. I use the keratin and argan shampoo, conditioner, and leave in when straightening my hair. They have other products great for roller sets.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

The two lines I have used and like are Mizani and Keracare. I have used the entire lines of products with these brands.

If I just HAD to commit to one line it would be SheScentIt. The jojoba hemp shampoo, Bananna Brulee condish, followed by coco creme leave in, and the kiwi kiss butter could get me by. Also, for a rinse out condish the avocado is the best thing poppin'. I also love the tahitian vanilla LI for a quick moisture boost or getting second day hair.

Best part is, it works well for me and dd. Im relaxed and she is a 4b natural

I'm relaxed but I prefer natural haircare lines. I don't use just one product line, but if I had to it would be Shescentit!

Runner up:
Karen's Body Beautiful

Honorable mention:
Hairveda
Shea Moisture (drug store)

I love silk dreams conditioner and poo, but I didn't find a conditioner that worked for me.

I'm sticking to using all CHI products, as far as my normal/heat styling. I do have a couple of other products that aren't CHI, but I have noticed that my hair responds better to using several staple brands rather than mix matching everything.

The two lines I have used and like are Mizani and Keracare. I have used the entire lines of products with these brands.

I second keracare/Avlon!

My entire regimen minus my pre wash conditioner and deep conditioner are from Avlon. I'm I love with TIGI conditioners so that's where I stray, but I can pick all of my products up at the same store.

I've been using Shea Moisture products as my staple products for over 2 years. I use five or six products from the line. Very happy. I do use some other brands for deep conditioners though, as I've yet to try the Shea Moisture hair masks.

I love Silk Dreams. I make my own shampoo, but her shampoo is great too. The only thing I was missing from that line was a creamy moisturizer, which I found from Darcy's Botanicals. My DC, rinse out conditioner, protein conditioner, and backup shampoo are all Silk Dreams. I started last summer and I really like all of the products.

I'm currently using all Essential Wholesale Products on my texlaxed hair.

Other lines I Like:

Joico
Shea Moisture

If I had to choose, Shescentit would win my vote without hesitation - fabulous products, quality ingredients and stellar customer service.

The Banana Brulee, Riche, Pomegranate and Avocado conditioners are simply marvelous, along with the Marula Hemp Cream whachamacallit (and the Coco Cream Leave-in also gets rave reviews from multiple users). The Okra Reconstructor is the most fascinating protein treatment I’ve ever encountered because it provides an unbelievable amount of moisture and slip without giving the hair that “I just had a protein treatment” hardness.

IMO, the best feature of her products is their multi-purpose nature, e.g., I use the rinse-out conditioners as leave-ins and the Marula as a leave-in/sealant combo. This is my favorite product line of them all.

I wish Shescentit was available on the ground...I want to try it but don't want to fall in love with something I have to order online all the time...

When I was relaxed I have used the whole product line of Keracare for years and I loved it until they changed the humecto conditioner. Now I am texlaxed about to be a fully relaxed again, I am currently using Joico and I love it! I have the moisture recovery and K-Pak's shampoo and conditioner. I am about to purchase the balm.

Giovanni is pretty good. I swear by it and always go back to it.

As far as your DC, its in very beauty supply in NYC. I always see them.

I've been using Shea Moisture products as my staple products for over 2 years. I use five or six products from the line. Very happy. I do use some other brands for deep conditioners though, as I've yet to try the Shea Moisture hair masks.

Same here. I mainly use S.M. It leaves my hair soft, moisturized & strong. I started using the purification mask a few months ago & Ive used the anti breakage mask for 2+ years.

I'm currently using L'Oreal total repair 5 and loving it.

I do have to add that I use oils and since they don't have a leave in I made my own..!

Hairveda. I use all her poos and conditioners and moisturizers. Spritzers. All that!

I make my own oil blends or use hot six oil. I use other prods. But I use the Hairveda line as my staples.

Giovanni is pretty good. I swear by it and always go back to it.

As far as your DC, its in very beauty supply in NYC. I always see them.

I always see Capilio but not my Avocado. I always see the Olive Oil, the Milk and Honey and a couple other ones. But the avocado one is "old and no one really buys that anymore" This is exactly what all the sales girls said when I asked if and when they were getting more. To be fair there are only 3 BSS that I frequent.

Back