ANYONE USE CONDITIONING RINSES?

peacelove

Hi, all - who here uses cream rinses after they condition their hair? I am looking for a dominican style one. I bought 10 en 1 rinse, but I do not like it.
frown.gif
If you use a detangling rinse, what do you use? I did a seach but I kept getting results for color rinses and cream conditioners.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
What do you guys use and love? Thanks!

Lafier Honey & Almond Rinse.
love.gif
If I could walk into any bss and buy it myself I would use it as a cream rinse/detangler. I use a tiny amount as a leave in because I need my bottle to last a long time.

peace, I buy the big jugs of creme rinses from Sallys. You huge jug for relatively cheap ($9). I use this if my hair is really tangled.

I use NACIDIT olive oil rinse, a dominican rinse, I like it alot. It detangles my hair very well and I usually leave it on for a couple of minutes. After trying the rinse, I tired NACIDIT olive oil conditioner and like that product as well.

I've used the rinse after using Keracare conditioner, 10 en 1 conditioner, Nacidit's and Salerm's conditioner. I find that rinse makes my hair easier to comb thru after washing (my hair is very detangled).

I never tried the 10 en 1 rinse.....I figured that since I liked NACIDIT's conditioner more than the 10 en 1 conditioner the same would probably occur with the rinses.

HTH!

thanks for the feedback. I will try some of these brands. I hope I can find them! I know I can get NACIDIT at the store near me and I think they carry Lafier products. I will pick one of them up this weekend.
smile.gif

I have the 10 en 1 and Nacidit rinses and I prefer the Nacidit rinse better it just moisturizes my hair more.

My interpretation of a conditioning rinse is something you use after washing to help comb through the hair. I use it after my deep condition has been rinsed out and I still find tangles.

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:
Oh, to live in NY with access to all those lovely dominican product... :sigh:

[/ QUOTE ]
I know Girl I would be BROKE but plan to stock up in my next visit.
grin.gif

I love and still use:

· Lafier Honey and Almond Rinse
· Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse

I've also used:

·Nacidit Avocado Rinse
·Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse

Back