Anyone tried bioInfusion Organics

KrimsonKween

Has anyone tried thes products and if so what was your experience. I am curently using Keracare which I love but I ma realy trying to cut back. I saw this at Walgreens and was wonder about it.

I have seen them in walgreens, but read the ingredients for the ones they have for black hair, it is awful. at my walgreens they have the black folks version with the black folks hair care, I was like why can't they all have the same good ingredients LOL!!!

No one has spoken of using them on here! I would like to know as well.

Yes, I bought their Olive Oil leave-in conditioner to use on my boyfriend's natural 4c/beyond hair because it was tangling and drying up so badly as soon as he got done washing it when I tried to braid it. It did a fantastic job of softening up his hair so that I could comb through it without him flinching. Be advised that I added this to his regimen at the same time as ORS Olive Oil moisturizer in lieu of Motions grease, so that could have also contributed to the improvement. But i'm pretty sure it's the BioInfusion leave-in that yielded such great results for the most part.

I have been using the deep conditioning treatment for the last few months and I really like it. I think the second ingredient is coconut oil so it's got to be good....I highly recommend!

I don't use the ethnic lineup. I use the conditioner called "The Detangler."

Best slip ever. It's very light, but the comb glides right through. I plan on putting it to the test when I get more new growth. I even put some in a spray bottle with distilled water and mist my hair with that before combing.

I must agree with Signature, the other products appear to be way better for the hair than the black ones. :ohwell:

I currently use the Olive Oil Moisturizer. I have no complaints or nothing to rave about. It does the job I guess ...

But ... I really just use it because Ii have to use up all my products up before buying any new ones LoL :lachen:

Back