ANYONE TRIED ANY OF THE OTHER SHAPLEY'S PRODUCT'S, PLS GIVE US YOUR REVIEW....

ReeRoberts

I ask because I read a thread where it said, a lady (white) who worked there used thier whole line and her hair was at her ankles. May be an urban legend but, but i still want to know. I am not against using thier products, shampoo, etc...first...you get it in gallon sizes:D:D, second...my hair might grow to my ankles:D:D:D...third lots of product for cheap:D:D:D....so pls share. Also do you know if the sulfur in MTG has helped anyone with skin problems, eczema, psoriasis, etc. I read it was originally used for such, anyone have a testimonial, I am currently using it daily on my brothers awful exzema, havent used it long enough to know what the results will be. thx

I've tried the detangler,its a white liquid,and I think its excellent!
After shampooing,I spray it in,and the combout is smooth,with no hair in comb.
I highly recommend it.
A+

This is kind of OT, but I have used some other products designed for animal hair/fur use, and they often work wonderfully. It's like they are more concentrated, so a little goes a long way and are much better quality, I find. :yep:

I actually just recieved my summer 2006 Valley Vet catalog in the mail yesterday and was picking out some products (shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins) I'm planning to purchase when I use up my current stash. A nice boon is the products tend to be a little cheaper by volume than the human version of the products--like MNT. My mother saw the catalog and all she said is "I don't even want to know!!!" :lachen: :lachen:

Yeah, I'm one of thoes folks that say "if it's good enough for my pet, it's good enough for me!" I personally don't believe in grooming or even feeding my pet with something I would not use myself.

:nuts: I know!!! :lachen: But I'm an animal lover!

Back