Anyone thinking of getting some color for Fall/Winter?

Smiley79

Whether it's your own hair or with extensions, do any of you plan on switching things up for the cold season?

I've been thinking of coloring my extensions a subtle burgundy or brownish-red. Not sure yet.:spinning:

CREDIT: PICS ARE FROM PINTEREST

Last edited:
I bleached the sides and the top. Surprisingly, it looks good to me. You should totally color them, I love burgundy/brownish red. Those colors really complement my skin color

I dye my hair every fall. I think this year I want to do a cinnamon color. I usually buy boxed dye, but I might get fancy and mix my own color and developer

Ugh everyone is going shades of red.

I will be dyeing my hair blue black (hrnna/indigo) and maybe do a strip of Cobalt Blue or plum

Thinking about:
331e5d18082acb7723bc6e12af0f24c6.jpg

5f1c64e1ef6ec433567b8c4f0170a7c5.jpg

Although this is not color, there's something about a rich jet black that is so beautiful in the winter...and then you can POP some color when spring and summer come along.
91fd22f74b7999cd2828cf9f18fbcf0f.jpg

I am looking at colored wigs this year. I normally do black/dark brown, but I've wanted some color for a while now. Originally I wanted something with honey blonde streaks (so when I get bored, I could color the streaks purple, blue, etc :love3:), but I've been seeing some red wigs that are :drool:

I'm so undecided which one to try first, lol. I'll check out some colors this weekend and see what I like.

I got the top colored in July (profile pic). I kinda want to go back and get the rest done since I didn't have any adverse effects.

I usually go blue-black but can't be bother this time around. My hair lightened from the sun for the first time this summer, and I kinda like it.

I went with like a number 4 brown on a weave bob. After that I want to dye my own hair like a bronze. I have the color at home its by Dark and Lovely Intense. I did it on a weave and it turned out beautiful I loved the color.

Back