anyone texlax with mizani? better than phyto?

kimbaparis

i have been hiding my hair for three months after horrid breakage after a phytorelaxer. i don't know what went wrong. i am wondering if i should switch to mizani or give the phytorelaxer another try since now i know about protecting my hair with silk. any suggestions? i have tighty tighty fine thick 4b hair that loves to break.
thanks so much. i have 2 appts scheduled for next friday one at a mizani salon one at the phyto salon. i don't know which one to cancel.

I have never used Mizani, but I have used Phyto successfully.

I think that you should try Mizani, because you did not have a good experience with Phyto (dryness). Phyto may not be a good fit for your hair.

Either way, be sure to post your results! Good luck!:)

bumpin for mizani texlaxers. thinking that i may have to just protein my hair a week before then protect it with silk and go back to phyto.

I did my hair with Mizani and I don't remember the strength I used. It came out really nice. I should have left it on my edges longer but I like the results overall. I have 4b hair as well I'll have to get my husband to snap a picture.

The first time I tried to texlax I used something else and then I was like forget it i'm going strait. So my friend had the mizani and I put it all over my head and it just came out super curly.

I've never used Phyto but I've use Mizani Mild and in the past Regular and I love it! I never overprocess nor burn. I changed to them from Silk Elements and I like them MUCH better and I consider SE a pretty decent relaxer!

I use Phyto II. I just purchased Mizani BB. I will use the Mizani only on my nape the next time that I relax and compare the two.

I am VERY happy with Phyto except for the dryness which was rectified by using the Biolage Cera-Repair. Ceramides are a MUST for No-Lye relaxed heads.

Back