Anyone Successfully Use A Dermaroller To Successfully Bring Their Edges Back To Life?

Has anyone ever used it and made significant progress?
@Gr8ness83 did, but she has a Derma Pen. Based on what she said about using it to get rid of stretch marks, I ordered one on EBay. It's not arriving till next week, so can't give a review yet. I did buy a derma roller too, which I received today, but I read that the pen is better and less prone to damage your skin, thus me deciding to get the pen after purchasing the roller.

@Gr8ness83 has an update thread with the results of using it on her edges.

@Gr8ness83 did, but she has a Derma Pen. Based on what she said about using it to get rid of stretch marks, I ordered one on EBay. It's not arriving till next week, so can't give a review yet. I did buy a derma roller too, which I received today, but I read that the pen is better and less prone to damage your skin, thus me deciding to get the pen after purchasing the roller.

@Gr8ness83 has an update thread with the results of using it on her edges.

Thanks ejfel, ...

Perfumenista, ejfel is correct. I have been using some sort of derma roller/stamp/pen for stretch marks and fine lines since around 2010/2011 and I just began using it for thinning edges in April, I am approaching my 2-month mark on the 11th. I use Gigi numbing spray for areas that are a bit sensitive. I got great results for stretch marks, fine lines ans my edges. I will post an update on the 11th.

Back