Anyone looking for a good moisturizing conditioner, you need to try this!

nelli711

Hey ladies! I've had a lot of inquiries about the product in my avatar and I thought I should share with you all. If you have dry hair and need a moisture boost, try this conditioner.

It is a conditioner that I bought from Mastercuts called "C-Pak Treatment". It makes my hair unbelievably soft, moisturized and shiny. It just melts right into my hair when I apply it and it instantly softens it. It also provides lots of slip too! And it smells heavenlylove:

Per the stylist as the salon, this can be used a deep conditioner or an instant conditioner. I mix it up with a little jojoba oil and use it as a deep conditioner and sit under the dryer for 30 mins. You do not have to you heat if you don't want to or even add oil. It is great just the way it is.

After I shampoo, I wrap my hair in a towel for a few minutes to soak up the excess moisture and then put it on. I've found that it works better this way.

This is what it says on the back of the jar along with the ingredients:

"C-pak is uniquely fortified with Vitamin C to protect hair from environmental impact. The intense moisturizing treatment restores and revitalizes shine and moisture balance. Soothes splits ends as it controls flyaways and minimizes static. Color safe and great for all hair types".

Water (Aqua/Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinesis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pentaerythrity Tetraisostearate, Polysorbate 60, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyparaben, Proplparaben, Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

I cannot say enough about this conditioner. I absolutely luv it! I'm so happy that the stylist recommended this to me. I wasn't even in there to get conditioner. I was looking for a chelating shampoo and she told me that if I was looking for a good conditioner, that I should try the c-pak because it is awesome and the pj in me could not resist!:look:

PinkPebbles said:
Thanks for the info...the ingredients awakened the PG in me!

Where can you buy it?

LoL:) The ingredients are pretty good. You can get it at any Mastercuts Salon.

great thread sweetie ;). I am picking it up today. One quick question: have you ever tried the c-pak shampoo or conditioner? If so, how are they?

tishee said:
great thread sweetie ;). I am picking it up today. One quick question: have you ever tried the c-pak shampoo or conditioner? If so, how are they?

Nope. Never tried either one, just the treatment. The stylist didn't even say anything about the other stuff, she just told me that this the c-pak was good and it was really popular.

nelli711 said:
Nope. Never tried either one, just the treatment. The stylist didn't even say anything about the other stuff, she just told me that this the c-pak was good and it was really popular.

thansk sweetie

ooooh!! I'm going to have to remember this - there aren't many conditioners with no petro's and no cone's in them!

Thanks!!

This sounds so great!!! Unfortunately, I can't use products with isopropyl (alcohol) in it. It dries and breaks my hair.

divinefavor said:
This sounds so great!!! Unfortunately, I can't use products with isopropyl (alcohol) in it. It dries and breaks my hair.

The isopropyl myristate in this product is not the same as isopropyl alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol would dry out the hair. Isopropyl Myristate is a fatty, oil compound. The alcohol listed in the ingredient list is Cetearyl Alcohol and is also a fatty product. Both have the ability to soften and moisturize.

Just bumping this because I planned to buy the C-Pak when I saw it in Nelli's avatar...

I used it yesterday and I'm in love!!! :love: This is good stuff!

It costs $11.95, from what I remember, but you really don't need to use much at all.

Bunny77 said:
Just bumping this because I planned to buy the C-Pak when I saw it in Nelli's avatar...

It costs $11.95, from what I remember, but you really don't need to use much at all.

I wish I wasn't so darn heavy handed. I can't use a lil bit of nothing!

Bunny77 said:

Yay! Glad you liked it!!! So, did you deep condition with it or did you just use it as a rinse out?

Letitia said:
I wish I wasn't so darn heavy handed. I can't use a lil bit of nothing!

I used to be heavy handed but when I started using Aveda DR I realized that I didn't need a whole lot and plus it was too costly to be trying to be heavy handed so I started applying all of my products lightly.

nelli711 said:
Yay! Glad you liked it!!! So, did you deep condition with it or did you just use it as a rinse out?

I used it as a rinse out, but left it on my hair for about 10 minutes while in the shower, so it was sorta/kinda both.

Next time, I'll do a DC with it and see how that works.

I also bought the regular C-Pak conditioner and it seems to be good too.

Bunny77 said:
I used it as a rinse out, but left it on my hair for about 10 minutes while in the shower, so it was sorta/kinda both.

Next time, I'll do a DC with it and see how that works.

I also bought the regular C-Pak conditioner and it seems to be good too.

Which one do you like better?

Back