Anyone looking for a good moisturizing conditioner, you need to try this!

My boyfriend and I went to the mall today, and I walked into MasterCuts since I remembered you guys talking about the C-pak and where it was located. I'm kinda broke, so I asked my boyfriend if he would buy it for me. He asks "Do you really need it? Or do you just want it?" Of course I couldn't really answer the question because I don't "need" it, but I would really like to have it since it may work better than other deep conditioners that I have. Yeah, I know I'm a pj. He told me that I already have a lot of conditioners that I need to use up first instead of going out getting new stuff all the time :naughty:. Anyhoo, I just put it back and walked out the store :rolleyes:. I'm okay, I'll get it sooner or later :lol:. I can't wait till I start working!

I tried this and I absolutely love it. It left my hair so soft and I didn't have to use much. Ladies this is good, and a little goes a long way. My hair is natural and below brastrap and I didn't have to use much at all.

zzirvingj, I don't think that you can buy it online (unless it's on ebay or something). Is there a Mastercuts near where you live?

nelli711 said:
Hey ladies! I've had a lot of inquiries about the product in my avatar and I thought I should share with you all. If you have dry hair and need a moisture boost, try this conditioner.

It is a conditioner that I bought from Mastercuts called "C-Pak Treatment". It makes my hair unbelievably soft, moisturized and shiny. It just melts right into my hair when I apply it and it instantly softens it. It also provides lots of slip too! And it smells heavenlylove:

Per the stylist as the salon, this can be used a deep conditioner or an instant conditioner. I mix it up with a little jojoba oil and use it as a deep conditioner and sit under the dryer for 30 mins. You do not have to you heat if you don't want to or even add oil. It is great just the way it is.

After I shampoo, I wrap my hair in a towel for a few minutes to soak up the excess moisture and then put it on. I've found that it works better this way.

This is what it says on the back of the jar along with the ingredients:

"C-pak is uniquely fortified with Vitamin C to protect hair from environmental impact. The intense moisturizing treatment restores and revitalizes shine and moisture balance. Soothes splits ends as it controls flyaways and minimizes static. Color safe and great for all hair types".

Water (Aqua/Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinesis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pentaerythrity Tetraisostearate, Polysorbate 60, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyparaben, Proplparaben, Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

I cannot say enough about this conditioner. I absolutely luv it! I'm so happy that the stylist recommended this to me. I wasn't even in there to get conditioner. I was looking for a chelating shampoo and she told me that if I was looking for a good conditioner, that I should try the c-pak because it is awesome and the pj in me could not resist!:look:

I buy this. Vitamin C is very good for hair. That's why amla works so well as a conditioner. Its very high in vitamin C.

Loving this even more! :love:

Did a deep treatment with it last week... my hair came out soooo soft and not frizzy! This is going in the "will DEFINITELY buy again" category!!!

TSUprincess04 said:
zzirvingj, I don't think that you can buy it online (unless it's on ebay or something). Is there a Mastercuts near where you live?

It's about 45 minutes away. Oh well...I guess if I get the urge I can make that drive. It sounds like it may be worth it.

Back