Anyone in happy relationships/marriages?

I'm in a happy marriage for almost 2 years now.
3 weeks after our first date we admitted to each other that this was it and got married after dating 1.5 years.
We already had our up's and down's and trust me the first year IS the hardest,throw in moves every six months and crazy in-laws and you really need to want this to work out,lol.
We are very happy now but it took some work and commitment.:yep:

I am currently in a happy relationship. Of course we have our ups and downs like everyone else. Most of it is just trying to work things out in preparation for a possible marriage in the future.:rolleyes: He is also an only child that is used to having things his way and getting what he wants when he wants it. My SO told me that when we first met he knew that I was the one and that his dad told him that he would just know and he knew when we first started dating. I thought that was a little creepy, yet still very sweet. He has been EXTREMELY patient with me. He was my first everything and has worked with me while I am discovering my sexuality within this relationship.

I'm in a happy relationship for the most part, although we both have things we need to work on. In college I went on Study Abroad and was sooo homesick. All of my so called good friends rarely called me but he went out of his way and spent so much money on phone cards to call me and keep my spirits up. There was a 23 hour time difference and he would call me at 3, 4, or 5 am his time just to talk to me. I was really shocked because he hadn't known me that long and I didn't expect him to do so much when even my friends didn't. After that I gave up everybody else I was dating or was thinking about dating and nearly 4 years later here we are.

I'm getting married to the man of my dreams next month. The best thing about it is that he's real. (lol) I'm in a very happy, healthy relationship. He's my best friend and vice versa. We have so much in common, we love to be together and when we're apart we're each thinking of the other.

This is not my first love, I've been up and down on a rollercoaster and now I see smooth sailing with the love of my life. He does everything in his power to make sure I'm loved and cared for. :yep: We never tire of each other and we have learned how to treat each other over time. He knows when to be my rock and when to hold my hand. I know when to be his "back up" and when to hold his hand.

I cannot wait until the day I can take his hand and vow before God and the world that I will always be his other half.

Back