Anyone heard of this new kinky curly product?

KinkyRN

Kinky Curly Stellar Strands Hydrating Deep Treatment
It is supposed to be a deep hydrating treatment. Formulated with Argan oil and Macadamia oil for intense moisture and shine. Any PJ'S try this yet?

No it is in a jar. It is in the back of Essence magazine with the ads. I tried to attach pictures but it would 't load.

ForumRunner_20140510_070228.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140510_070241.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140510_070241.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 189
Off to try to purchase...

I love their products and they needed a deep treatment. Their leave in is not enough for a regular conditioner.

Its not available yet. I was told to keep checking the website and/or Facebook page.

A person posted earlier on instagram that they were given some to test out.

Based on the price of their other products it probably is expensive. But it may be worth it (fingers crossed).

It looks expensive.....

But I was considering recently to switching to all kinky curly products along with aubrey.....

So I may just grab them all up if I feel stupid enough

I want to try this so bad! It's available on their website now. 8oz $13 I'm waiting till its available at target.

I love their products so I'll try it as soon as it's in stores. I've decided to stop buying products online because I always forget to reorder and so I never end up buying the item again.

Shawneyblazes

When are you going to give us a full detailed review, regarding performance, consistency, spreadability etc.? Hint, hint :look:

I love silk protein, hydrolyzed silk protein, and silk amino acids :yep:

Please mention me when you post a review. TIA

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I wasnt impressed. I tried it yesterday. My hair was Ok, not moist, not extra soft... just ok.

Im washing my hair again on Monday night, so I will steam it in this time. When I used it yesterday, I left it on 40 minutes under a deep conditioning plastic cap.

MileHighDiva

Jace032000

ETA: http://instagram.com/p/q4KkhCKkrb/?modal=true

Thick, spread easy, not a lot of slip but sunk into the hair after having it on for awhile. The smell is very slight, doesnt smell like the other products

Last edited:
Back