Anyone get their hair done at Visible Changes? I need a trim and flat iron

Ediese

I know I said I wouldn't apply heat to my hair until December, but I'd really like to get my hair straightened today. My boyfriend's line brother is throwing a party tonight, and I'd like to wear my hair sleek and very straight.

I called to book an appointment to get my hair trimmed and straightened at Visible Changes, but only a high level stylist is available and will charge $62 for a trim and flat iron. Is that too expensive? I'm still looking around, but I really need to find someone. It's taken me this long to muster up enough courage to get a trim, and I really don't want to go to just anyone. If I go to a neighborhood stylist, I know it'll be cheaper but I don't trust them to trim what I tell them to. What do you guys suggest that I do? I've tried to flat iron my hair myself before, and it never has that swang that Michelle O. has. I really want that swang.:yep:

Skip the trim and keep your peace of mind. Get the flat iron for your event. Your hair will be lovely with just a flat iron. Bring your own heat protection. Have fun.

Hey I know what you mean about the trim, but I think if I'm going to wear my hair straight that I really need to even it out a little.

I made an appointment for 4p. I'm crossing my fingers. It's $28 to wash, style, and trim and $12 extra to get it flat iron. They said that the s aren't based on hair length.

My weavologist once charged me $35 just to flat iron my weave, so I think for the services that I'm getting $40 isn't bad at all. I'm going to be looking at them like a hawk while they're trimming. I'll let them know what's an acceptable length to take off. I'm NOT even playing.:nono: I'll share pics when I get back. Oh lawd please don't let them piss me off and mess up my progress.

Back