Anyone Every Use This?

I've shopped eBay alot and if it's brand new I would buy it. But first check the buyers comments and make sure they are a least a 99% rating or very close to it.

I've shopped eBay alot and if it's brand new I would buy it. But first check the buyers comments and make sure they are a least a 99% rating or very close to it.
Thanks. When I went back and checked it seems like that seller had very few customers. IDK what to do about a flat iron now.

All 3 ratings were good... You know you can always email the seller and ask any questions you have. I would probably chance it if no one else on eBay is selling it... Check his return policy as well before you buy.

I don't trust eBay or Amazon. I'm funny like that.

I use the FHI platform. It's okay...
My hair LOVED the FHI heat advance but where I worked didn't have it and I got 40% off with the FHI flat irons they did have

If you're relaxed id say FHI platform. It does well with the length of my hair but not with my new growth. If natural if go for the heat advanced. Once I get my money up I'm purchasing that one

It's totally up to you on whether you buy from eBay or not. Wait to see other reviews like @ L.brown 1114... Good luck!

Back