Anyone ever heard of or used Earthly Delight?

CutiePie0Five

Hey all,

I had my very first Whole Foods Market experience this weekend, and it was GREAT! I was in heaven lol. All of those natural hair products made my heart sing....

Anywhoz, I went in looking for some Burts Bees shampoo and conditioner, and found so many other thngs. I ended up buying a shampoo and conditioner called "Earthly Delight" because the ingredients were so basic and pure. There are no parabens, or alcohols, color, sulfates or animal products. Here is what the ingredients say:

Herbal Shampoo: Distilled water, sage, rosemary, nettles, wheatgerm soap, horsetails, essential oils of ylang ylang, neroli & sweet orange.

I just used it, and it lathers very well, kinda like Dr. Bronner's castille soap, and is very light. It leaves the hair feeling clean, but not stripped, and leaves a slight tingle on the scalp. Oh and the smell of the shampoo is very light and clean--no really strong perfume smell, but it's nice. Kinda citrusy.

Hair Conditioner: Deionized water, vegetable glycerine, rice bran oil, avocado oil, wheatgerm protein, panthanol, amino acids, vegetable emulsifying wax, essential oils of neroli, cinnamon, & coconut.

The conditioner is currently in my hair, so I have to let you know how it feels when I wash it out. However, it smells sooo good. To me, it smells like incense, without the musty burnt smell lol. Its a nice and thick conditioner that smooths into the hair well. It's a pale peachy color, and this also has no alcohol or animal products.

Anyways, has anyone ever used this? or heard of it? So far, I can't find it online, and I'm kinda worried that if I like it, I mght not always find it at Whole Foods, because it's not a big brand. Then I'll have to switch to yet another shampoo! I'm trying to find one set of products and stick to them.

Oh yeah, I also bought some Giovanni leave-in conditioner cuz I'm trying to get rid of all my products with parabens, alcohols, etc. I'm so excited!

Someone write back!

I looked at this before, but have never tried it. I may pick some up the next time I'm at Whole Foods.

You can also find it online at Wilner Chemists http://www.willner.com/. Search by manufacturer.

The only problem with the Wilner site is that I couldn't find an expanded description or ingredient listing.

I know that this is an old thread, but I use and love this shampoo. It is somewhat concentrated, though, so I either put oil on my hair before I use it or shampoo with it while conditioner is in my hair.

Like darlingdiva said, this post is old, but I love this brand, I love both the shampoo AND conditioner because of the simple ingredients. My hair loves the ingredients :)

Last edited:
the conditioner is actually nice. it has nice slip and is moisturizing but you'd better be able to tolerate patchouli because this stuff is straight hippydom :lachen:

the hair pomade thingy feels good on my scalp.

Hey all,

I had my very first Whole Foods Market experience this weekend, and it was GREAT! I was in heaven lol. All of those natural hair products made my heart sing....

Anywhoz, I went in looking for some Burts Bees shampoo and conditioner, and found so many other thngs. I ended up buying a shampoo and conditioner called "Earthly Delight" because the ingredients were so basic and pure. There are no parabens, or alcohols, color, sulfates or animal products. Here is what the ingredients say:

Herbal Shampoo: Distilled water, sage, rosemary, nettles, wheatgerm soap, horsetails, essential oils of ylang ylang, neroli & sweet orange.

I just used it, and it lathers very well, kinda like Dr. Bronner's castille soap, and is very light. It leaves the hair feeling clean, but not stripped, and leaves a slight tingle on the scalp. Oh and the smell of the shampoo is very light and clean--no really strong perfume smell, but it's nice. Kinda citrusy.

Hair Conditioner: Deionized water, vegetable glycerine, rice bran oil, avocado oil, wheatgerm protein, panthanol, amino acids, vegetable emulsifying wax, essential oils of neroli, cinnamon, & coconut.

The conditioner is currently in my hair, so I have to let you know how it feels when I wash it out. However, it smells sooo good. To me, it smells like incense, without the musty burnt smell lol. Its a nice and thick conditioner that smooths into the hair well. It's a pale peachy color, and this also has no alcohol or animal products.

Anyways, has anyone ever used this? or heard of it? So far, I can't find it online, and I'm kinda worried that if I like it, I mght not always find it at Whole Foods, because it's not a big brand. Then I'll have to switch to yet another shampoo! I'm trying to find one set of products and stick to them.

Oh yeah, I also bought some Giovanni leave-in conditioner cuz I'm trying to get rid of all my products with parabens, alcohols, etc. I'm so excited!

Someone write back!

ilove anything with avocado in it :grin: sounds goood(:

Thanks to ya'll raving about this line, I ordered some poo, condish and a hair growth product. You know I''m weak when it come to good products and reviews.:lachen:

Thanks to ya'll raving about this line, I ordered some poo, condish and a hair growth product. You know I''m weak when it come to good products and reviews.:lachen:

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....are the reason im going out to buy the whole daggone roux or enough of it from sallys tomorrow so HAH GOOD! lol this pusha is going to be back with more reviews to entice you miss coffee!!!! :lachen:

QUOTE=empressri;12667393]YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....are the reason im going out to buy the whole daggone roux or enough of it from sallys tomorrow so HAH GOOD! lol this pusha is going to be back with more reviews to entice you miss coffee!!!! :lachen:[/QUOTE]

But.....but, I didn't know I was enticing you :lachen:. Is this what's called "payback" :yep:. Honestly, that Roux stuff is good, I think I'm going to pick up some more while it's still 2 4 1 :yep:. Thanks for the warning, I guess I'll just have to ignore your posts :lol:.

Back