Anyone else trying to learn how to "do" hair?

Lenee925

Are you practicing on a doll head? Regardless if you're natural or relaxed,what are you trying to learn how to do? Let's share our learning experiences and goals!

• Cornrows?
  • Extensions?
  • Weaves? Full sew-in?
  • -Rubber-band technique?, glue-in, fusion?
  • Precision cut?
  • Dye/color/highlights?
I'll go first. I just learned how to cornrow so now I am trying to get better at it.

I'm trying to learn how to style my curly hair. Its challenging since I don't know anyone with my hair length that can help me. Black hair magazines don't help because almost all the models have weaves.

I'm trying to learn how to style my curly hair. Its challenging since I don't know anyone with my hair length that can help me. Black hair magazines don't help because almost all the models have weaves.

So true, i've noticed that too about the magizines...but yea, im trying to learn how to do my hair also. I just learned how to cornrow and flat twist this past year. Im trying to learn different hairstyles that I can do for everyday wear. I was one of those people that used to wear pony tails almost everyday, so now that I have some kind of styling base, its just time to find styles to try.

Im trying to learn to cornrow which will lead to me doing my own weaves. Right now under my wig I have 6 huge flat twists! Its a mess under there!

Back