Anyone else seeing slow hair growth with Miconazole Nitrate 2%?

erinmeng

So I've been doing the miconazole nitrate 2% for almost 3 weeks and i'm almost done with my first tube. I use the CVS generic MN 7 2%
and have seen NO new hair growth. I got my roots done on the first and was expecting to see at least a quarter of an inch by now 18 days later.

I put the MN in a color applicator bottle (i count to 3, thats how i've been measuring) and just enough warm water to dilute the cream. I've been doing this every night since i started. I put the solution on my scalp and massage it in.

Should i upgrade to the 4%? should i try putting the cream directly on my scalp? Maybe i just got a bad batch of the cream? am i doing something wrong? :perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

Has anyone else had this problem? does it start off slow then all of a sudden BAM new hair growth like crazy

All advice/help is so appreciated!!!

Thanks

If my memory serves correctly; the chemical MN is made ineffective by heat. MN does not actually grow hair, it kills the unfriendly organisms on the scalp that are competing with your hair for resources.

Back