Anyone afraid now.....?

For all of those who said you'll do what you think is best for YOUR hair, would you blow dry if you could see no hair in the comb and your hair was healthy, smooth and growing? /images/graemlins/huh.gif

For me Leisha, no I don't think so not on a constant basis. I think I's be too paranoid about long term effects on my hair's health.

LEISHA,

yes i do blowdry, but that is maybe once a month. sometimes i go two months without blowdrying. it just depends on the occasion.
but yes i love to blowdry my hair.

I haven't used a blowdryer in months, and I have been able to style my hair nicely without. After seeing the damage that blowdryers can cause up close, no, that's no longer an option for me. /images/graemlins/spank.gif I have enough to do just trying to keep my hair healthy with a relaxer! /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

Don't touch blowdryers anymore. I use to go to a DR salon and had blowouts every 2 weeks. did this at least 6 months and talk about some HOT dryers. I am surprised I have any hair left. Mind u I still hot curled my hair and had AWFUL habits during this period too!!!
I am paying for it now. I have been airdrying for 6 months and have had heat (hot hooded dryer included) in my hair maybe 4 times since (including relaxers). I have already noticed growth even though I still have BAD ends! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
I haven't used a blowdryer in months, and I have been able to style my hair nicely without. After seeing the damage that blowdryers can cause up close, no, that's no longer an option for me. /images/graemlins/spank.gif I have enough to do just trying to keep my hair healthy with a relaxer! /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about up close damage to your hair or something that you've seen elsewhere?

Girl. it was something that I saw elsewhere. The hair was magnified hundreds of times and I couldn't believe the damage it did to the strands of hair. That's why I don't use it anymore. I've always heard it was bad, but when I saw it up close, I decided to leave it alone. If I can find the link, I'll post for you. /images/graemlins/hammer.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
Girl. it was something that I saw elsewhere. The hair was magnified hundreds of times and I couldn't believe the damage it did to the strands of hair. That's why I don't use it anymore. I've always heard it was bad, but when I saw it up close, I decided to leave it alone. If I can find the link, I'll post for you. /images/graemlins/hammer.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah girl, you'd better post it because I'm still tempted to use it. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

i do blow dry my hair , i just dont blow dry the hair thats on my head /images/graemlins/wink.gif

i ve seen what blow drying has done to my childrens' hair. every time i would carry them to the beauty salon to get their hair washed the beautician would blow dry their hair and i would see clumps of it coming out. she told me that it was just dead hair /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

so blow drying may work for some just not for me and mines.

Back