Anybody use this product yet?

Lilmama1011

image-3171604109.jpg

I keep seeing it at sally's and notice it doesn't have cones for the ones who hair hates it! I'm thinking about trying it out when I'm done with my wen the ingredients are....

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone

I personally have only used the leave in from this lone but There are a few threads on these products already if you do a search:) hth

@NikkiQ Hey lady :) :wave:

Yes I use the As I am Coconut CoWash - I really like it. My hair definitely softens up and it cleans well :). I use Wen and this will help me to reduce the amount of Wen I buy. It isn't a total replacement, but it does a great job.

As I am Moisture Milk - I will repurchase this as well. It moisturizes my hair without feeling heavy or overly saturated.

As I am Double Butter - Everytime I go to sally's this is not there, empty spot, or one left LOL. I will repurchase this as well. I use a finger bit per section and use this and the moisture milk for my braid outs and to moisturize and seal my ends. I use Jojoba as a seal :)

I like their products and think they are pretty good. I haven't used the Spray which I would love to try.

Back