anybody use Africa's Best Organics Leave-In Liquid Hair Mayonnaise

I use it pretty often and like it a lot. It gives good slip and moisturizes as well as strengthens, and all 3 very important aspects of haircare!;) I do add a moisturizer on top and seal with an oil, but I do that with all my leave ins unless Im gonna straighten my hair and need less product to avoid weighing it down.

I've used it on my dry hair before and liked it. Only when I was wearing a bun though because it left my left wet.

I'm glad you made this thread, I've been out a while and I use so many dif potions I forgot....I LOVE THIS STUFF.

Yes , Loved this, stopped using because bottle was too small, i would only get 3/4 uses of this product.

started using rusk smoother instead, i only need a tiny amount for it to work

I use it, It is a solid protein leave in, when my hair starts to feel too mushy I will switch from using the Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing lotion to using the Leave-in Mayonaise:)

trimbride said:
I use it, It is a solid protein leave in, when my hair starts to feel too mushy I will switch from using the Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing lotion to using the Leave-in Mayonaise:)

Do you know if it has more protein than Salerm21?

LocksOfLuV said:
That stuff had my hair so rigid and hard I was scared to touch it.

Well, if it had protein in it, it will mostly definitely make my hair hard and I can't have that. So I think I'll pass.

By the way, thank you sweetie, for the PM on relaxer techniques. It's going to be quite useful for me when I do my touch-up. :kiss::kiss:

I loooove this product. It's a staple, it moisturizes and detangles my hair. Awesome stuff, easy to get and inexpensive. I swear, Wal-Mart is like my personal BSS, LOL.

Back