Anybody planning any major changes with their hair...???

zzirvingj

Are you about to do the BC?

Go from natural to relaxed?

Cut your midback hair into a bob?

Try a new color you've never done before?

Share what you're planning to do with your hair, when, and why...I'd love to hear what changes people have got in mind for the near future :drunk:

wearing a bun everyday for protective styling. thats major for me.

but seriously ive been transitioning since occtober and i've been going back and forth with whether or not i want to relax. i guess we'll see in a couple of weeks.

Are you about to do the BC?

Go from natural to relaxed?

Cut your midback hair into a bob?

Try a new color you've never done before?

Share what you're planning to do with your hair, when, and why...I'd love to hear what changes people have got in mind for the near future :drunk:
what are you planning:look:

I don't know, but I'm bored and want to do something...I would color but I henna and I hear it's murder trying to lift that color:perplexed

what are you planning:look:

Wellll....I am definitely planning on getting some BANGS.

But I have already started putting it off (I'm in the process of moving to a new city) cuz I don't know who to get to do it for me...so if I put it off any longer I might not even get around to doing it and thus will have to live vicariously through all of you :lachen:

i got an asymmetrical bob last year and it's grown out for the most part since then. next thursday, i'm going to do a mini-BC! i mean, short short. i'm looking forward to it! :grin: so excited.

Back