Anybody heard of Shima?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of her, I've seen her videos...Her hair is gorgeous...BUT
No I haven't purchased her oils:nono:
No I won't purchase her oils:nono:
No I don't anyone whos used her oils....:nono:

LOL but can we contiune the discussion though?

Alright. Basically, she was a member here (and I think she still is!!) who tried to sell her "stuff" to us and basically misquoted alot of members here on her site saying that the their hair benefitted from her "tips" (the "Shima" bun, brown gel and a curling iron....girl, bye!!). She got called out on her mess and thus began "Shimagate"

Last edited:
Alright. Basically, she was a member here (and I think she still is!!) who tried to sell her "stuff" to us and basically misquoted alot of members here on her site saying that the members benefitted from her "hair care tips" (brown gel and a curling iron....girl, bye!!). She got called out on her mess and thus began "Shimagate"

Everytime I hear Shimagate I crack up.

Alright. Basically, she was a member here (and I think she still is!!) who tried to sell her "stuff" to us and basically misquoted alot of members here on her site saying that the their hair benefitted from her "tips" (the "Shima" bun, brown gel and a curling iron....girl, bye!!). She got called out on her mess and thus began "Shimagate"
:lachen:
so she still is here?
and what was her name?

L0L catch me uppppp :p
What is a shima gate?
qslim answered your question, but I'll elaborate and try to be clear:

Shima has a website that she sells her oil on. Shima took product raves from LHCF about random proucts/techniques. Shima posted these raves on her website and said that said raves were for her oil and her techniques which included dowsing your hair in brown gel and then frying it with a curling iron.

People on LHCF discovered the scam Shima was trying to pull and called her out on it. Afterwards, all hell broke loose, and this ladies and gentlemen, is Shimagate.

Threads including the word "Shima" have been plentiful and most people are sick to death of discussing it. Threads including the word "Shima" also always end up going to thread heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back