Anybody Ever Use A Bar

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I've never used a shampoo bar before, but this looks interesting. There aren't any kinds of sulfates in it.

Mindymouse,

I've used it before. I luv Burt's Bees products b/c they're made up of so many natural ingredients. The shampoo bar left my hair feeling very soft, but it doesn't smell so great.
frown.gif
That's why I never used it again.

As an aside, I highly recommend the lemon butter cuticle creme. It smells great, and it works great, too. It's a cute little indulgence, and costs under $5.00.
smile.gif

Jade and I have chatted about shampoo bars. I don't remember if she's used them or not though. I like my shampoo in a bottle because it's not messy. I can only imagine the shampoo bar.
shocked.gif

Allandra,

That was the other thing -- it was VERY messy! I used my shampoo bar once and then threw it away. I thought the bad things about it outweighed the good things.

[ QUOTE ]
As an aside, I highly recommend the lemon butter cuticle creme. It smells great, and it works great, too. It's a cute little indulgence, and costs under $5.00.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, I'll have to try that.

No, i've never used a bar. I rather apply my poo by hand instead of using a "bar"... something about it just makes me uneasy
ohwell.gif

But now that I think about it... I guess I could lather up in my hands then apply the lather to my hair
scratchchin.gif
.... I think I'll stick to my bottled poos
smile.gif

I have....but it was a light shampooing. I only did it once because I keep my shampoo(mixed with some distilled water) in a coloring bottle...which makes it easier to apply to my scalp directly then lather through my hair...

Back