any1 ever try mastey hair products??

BrEE

i just found a beauty supply store around where i live that carries professional products only.from what i saw they have practically every line.most of their proucts are european. the lady who works there is a hairdresser and she was telling me about the mastey line and showed me their shampoo. i have got to say that was the thickest shampoo i have ever seen.she had nothing but wonderful things to say about the shampoo and conditioner. the ingredient are wonderful and the shampoo contains no sulfates.she also said this line is alot better than alot of the american ones b/ it's been around longer and is great for chemically altered hair i.e relaxed. the only drawback about this place is that their relaxers are european brands.i asked her about affirm but she's never heard of it although she does carry keracare which she doesnt recommend b/c there's products that are better. well n-e-ways have any of you tried any european brands with great success??i went on mastey's website and their conditioner looks like it'd be an awesome detangler.

A lot of people on the board use Salerm (Spanish, I think) and Alfa Parf (Italian) products and they work very nicely. I have tried Alfa Parf (real cream
love.gif
and I am going to try some of their semi di lino products). I think some european hair products can be just as good for the hair. A lot of europeans like to dye their hair and bleach it, so I think they have a lot of products that work well for color-treated and dry/damaged hair. I haven't tried mastey, but that shampoo sounds great! Can you ask her for a sample?

A long while back (meaning years), I used Mastey Traité Shampoo. I didn't really care for it. Even the smell started to get on my nerves. I tried to like it, but ended up giving it away.

Back