Any Reviews on the Elasta QP Designing Foam?

divinefavor

Good Morning!

I'm wondering if anyone has ever used the EQP Designing Foam. What were your results?

I normally use Keracare's Foam, I ran out and it's a little expensive for me this week. I have some Bronner Bros. foam but it's not working as well as it used. Yesterday I bought the EQP Foam. TIA for your help!

i like it. i think it's used best if you are going to keep your hair curly (ex: rollerset, rod set). it can be a little thick so a little goes a long way. when I'm doing roller wraps or plan to wear my hair straight, I like to use the elasta qp silk setting lotion (not to be confused with the FEELS LIKE SILK gel). you can use a little bit more of the silk, so thats why i like it cause i tend to be heavy handed with products. hope this helps! good luck!

I have been using this for a hot minute now and I like it. I mainly use it for sets and it allows my hair to dry quickly plus it leaves a nice shine.

The EQP Foam didn't work too well for me. It left my hair feeling a lil' sticky, but I may have used too much. I :love:'d the KeraCare Foam, too. That stuff is great!!!!

I dont use it on my own hair, but I use it on my mom's hair when I do her rodsets, she hasn't complained and claims that her hair feels softer with it vs just using a leave-in so it's been a keeper for the past few months.

I have used it many times for rollersets, and so do my mom and sister. I like it because it makes my hair soft, not crispy, and it has natural extracts in it. It also gives a nice shine.

It's extremely light and gives very light hold. I like it a lot because it gives shine and even helps to detangle my hair.

It's extremely light and gives very light hold. I like it a lot because it gives shine and even helps to detangle my hair.

My thoughts exactly. I pretty much use the entire QP line. The products work very well together and they're very affordable.:yep:

My thoughts exactly. I pretty much use the entire QP line. The products work very well together and they're very affordable.:yep:

ITA I was thinking about getting this to try with my rollersets. Does anyone have any problem combing curls out? Does it leave flakes?

TIA!!

ITA I was thinking about getting this to try with my rollersets. Does anyone have any problem combing curls out? Does it leave flakes?

TIA!!

I haven't tried it for a rollerset since my hair is a lil shorter, I set it flat but when I comb out it doesn't flake. Maybe you should try the Silk Setting Lotion by QP...

Giiiiirl I got the big bottle of that already that I use for my sets along with my leave-in and I love it!

Back