Any regimine/product changes you ladies are thinking about for 2007?

I'm going to stop trying so many different products..I think I've found which ones work well on my hair.

-Using Surge Power Wash Shampoo (I really like this stuff, it leaves my hair very soft!)
-Using Surge spray, Ultra Moisture lotion, and jojoba/avocado oil to condition/seal wet hair
-DCing overnight at least twice a week with cholesterol, honey, conditioner and Himani oil
-no blowdrying!

This is my new regiment for the next month...we'll see how well it works, and if I need to make any changes.

This year I am going to chill out about my hair. I am learning new products to use and I want to develop an easy routine. Maybe wash 2x a week, cut down on purchases for my hair. Be consistent with the vitamins and shakes. Enjoy my hair and learn simple safe styles for my hair once I reach APL.

I only things I'm gonna do differently is enjoy my hair. Wear it out almost always and trim regularly. No stylist anymore. Try not to buy so much stuff.

In 2007 I definitely need to learn to just let my hair hang. I plan on treating myself to NO PROTECTIVE STYLES. I want to use up all my newfound shampoos and cons from 2006. I need to invest in a bonnet dryer to perfect my rollersets.

I forgot to add that I want to try doing my own relaxers from now on. My mom was doing my relaxers for me, but she likes to get it bone straight no matter how much I tell her not to.

Back