any recs for an oil sheen and styling mousse?

robot.

i'm looking for some good oil sheen and styling mousse. right now, i'm considering the renutrients brand. :yep:

any recommendations you ladies might have would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

i was thinking about that, but heard a few bad reviews on it. but i did hear a lot of good too. i want to look for the ingredients first; i know the renutrients had a lot of goodies in it.

i was thinking about that, but heard a few bad reviews on it. but i did hear a lot of good too. i want to look for the ingredients first; i know the renutrients had a lot of goodies in it.

haven't read any ingredients or reviews on it but I love it :lol:

after rollersetting my BFFs ahir I sprayed it on her wet hair, her hair was still shiny and looking good when she came back from Mexico for business almost a week later. And she didn't wash it or anything during that time, only wrap it at night

and it gets some kinda hot on mexico. that's some serious staying power. i'm definitely considering it. :yep:

i can't find any ingredients online. :sad:

Mizani Shyne was my favorite Sheen spray and it smelled great! (it came in an areosol can but it's silicone based vs oil based. I know some like to avoid silicones completely)

The only mousse I will use is Vigorol in the pink can for relaxed hair. I haven't used it in years 'cause I don't wet wrap my hair anymore, but the stuff has great ingredients in it.

Oil sheens seem kind of a-dime-a-dozen to me, it depends on what you need from it. ie. sunscreen, no-alcohol, great smell etc.

The only mousse I will use is Vigorol in the pink can for relaxed hair. I haven't used it in years 'cause I don't wet wrap my hair anymore, but the stuff has great ingredients in it.

Oil sheens seem kind of a-dime-a-dozen to me, it depends on what you need from it. ie. sunscreen, no-alcohol, great smell etc.

i looked up vigorol and they have different kinds. only one with pink i see is on a black can and the writing is pink. is that it? nvm, i see it.

I've never used a mousse before but my favorite oil sheen sprays are Mizani Shyne and Design Essentials Diamonds Oil Sheen Spray.

Back