Any Protein????

princessdi

I don't believe this product contains protein, but I want to check with the experts to be sure. Here is the ingredient list: Does it contain protein? I need a protein-free conditioner/treatment. Thanks!

Ingredients

Water Aqua , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Mineral Oil , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Cholesterol , Lanolin , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Disodiium EDTA , FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI No. 19140 , FD&C Yellow No. 6 CI No. 15985 , FD&C Red No. 40 CI No. 16035 , D&C Red No. 33 CI No. 17200

Yes, it's Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioner. I don't like the fact that it has SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulfate) in it either. I'm still searching for that perfect moisturizing conditioner that does not contain protein and that is preferably without a lot of cones and sulfates.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
aubrey organics honey suckle rose purchase it at www.vitacost.com and it about 7 and change. i LOVE this conditioner. i think it is the only conditioner i consistently repurchase when it is finish. it is not the best detangler, but it is the best moisturizer. also, i love the smell. my so does too.

^^^^Everything She said. However, I also like the AO White Camelia just as much as the HSR and keep them both as a Staple. And add a little steam or heat, and they are Phenomenal.:lick:

Back