Any organix users out there??

likewtr4chklit

Hey everybody,

I took advantage of the BOGO sale at Rite-Aid. I bought the Vanilla Silk (silk proteins) and Coconut Milk (egg white protein) condish. I got home and washed my hair with Milk Creek Biotin Shampoo, then put a generous amount of the Vanilla Silk and worked it in, put on a cap and went about my business. I came back to take a shower two or three hours later, washed it out and my 6 month post NG felt soft, but as it started to air dry my relaxed ends started to feel stringy and hard. I proceeded to detangle with Cowboy magic. It usually takes me five minutes at best, but for some reason there were way too many tangles and KNOTS :blush:

Has this ever happened to any of you after using this condish?? Could it have been an overload of protein??

It could just be the product. The main ingredients are the first 5, after that its much smaller amounts of everything else. In this case the "main" ingredients.

I personally didn't care for the Vanilla Silk poo or condish. I prefer the coconut milk and shea butter conditioners.

Back