Any Naturals Going Straight for the Summer?

Nope. I can keep my hair pretty straight but I just never feel like flat ironing anymore. I probably won't straighten again until August or September.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

I'm the opposite, I only go straight in fall/winter. My hair would never stay straight in summer, most natural hair doesn't.....how do you keep yours straight?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

THIS!

I've worn my curls since the first day of summer and I haven't looked back. I keep my hair straight in the winter though.

YES! I'm not alone, good to know:grin:
Trust me you're not!

You best believe I'm in the a/c the majority of my day. No joke. I drive with the a/c on blast, I park in a garage, I work in a cool and sometimes cold office for the majority of the time, and when I hang out I'm in an air conditioned mall, restaurant, etc. It's 197 degrees outside, are ya'll kidding me??

Flatiron in the summer only works if you're an a/c girl. Oh and I haven't been doing much cardio or anything so heavy sweating isn't a prob for me either. I'm active most of the time but when the heat gets oppressive, I become repressive--repress my desire for the outdoors that is.

Once I went curly I never looked back. I dont have patience to flatiron at all anymore or run from the rain or wrap my hair or wear a shower cap. lol

Once upon a time when I lived on the west coast I flatironed religiously.

Then I moved to DC & met a little friend named Humidity & it was all over.

Girl, DC humidity is NO JOKE!

A part of me wants to straighten just because I only straightened once this past January. But living it Florida and all this humidity would be pointless. I guess I'll probably wait until fall and hopefully get a nice surprise and be grazing WL by then!

Trust me you're not!

You best believe I'm in the a/c the majority of my day. No joke. I drive with the a/c on blast, I park in a garage, I work in a cool and sometimes cold office for the majority of the time, and when I hang out I'm in an air conditioned mall, restaurant, etc. It's 197 degrees outside, are ya'll kidding me??

Flatiron in the summer only works if you're an a/c girl. Oh and I haven't been doing much cardio or anything so heavy sweating isn't a prob for me either. I'm active most of the time but when the heat gets oppressive, I become repressive--repress my desire for the outdoors that is.

Yes! I am an a/c girl, the closet I get to water if a pool and I can just bun if anything. Your hair seem super thick like mine so I know you feel me. :drunk:
I live right in the middle of the City so I don't like going out looking like who shot John. My hair is has a hard time cooperating, plus I have to use so much product to achieve a have way decent look which can get kind of expensive. I have yet to find a product that does wonders for me so if any of you have some suggestions I'm all ears, as long as I don't have to take out a small loan to get it.

Back