Any good hair vitamin

Maxitonia

I have been using GNC Ultranourish but honestly I'm not seeing any hair improvement to rave about with this vitamin and I have been using it for 2 1/2 months now, all I have experienced is horrible breakouts and I know it's from this vitamin because I cut out everything I was taking including biotin for the last two months. My question is if there is a good vitamin I can switch to?

I hear Andrew Lessman has some good ones. Hair, skin and nails @ HSN.com. I have them but have not used them so i, dont know. I bought them for the for nail growth and strength.

Andrew lessman vitamins are ok but for the price and the hype :ohwell: I thought I should have gotten better results. . . haven't noticed much in my hair but definetely in my nails.

Havent seen great results myself with any vitamin but i still take them. i hear shen min is good (from the vitamin shoppe or GNC). normally i take Great Hair (see pic). i tried switching recently and am taking Natures Plus Ultra Hair vitamin - which helped me remember why i normally stick to Great Hair - EVERY OTHER VITAMIN IS HUGE and hard to swallow - urrrrr. so once im done with the natures plus, im going back to my regular vit.

Attachments

• vit.gif
    vit.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 4
I swear by Hairtopia. I can start taking the pills on a Sunday and the following Sunday I see marked growth. I am NOT kidding. The only drawback, at least for me, is that it's 8 pills a day (and that's the basic formula. They have basic and extended, I think it's called). This is why I've lapsed sometimes b/c I hate taking pills (but I've decided to bite the bullet and I'm getting more).

They have some reviews on the site about the pills and 3 of them are from AA women. If I remember correctly all 3 raved about the product like I do.

If you are interested in this, here's the link:

http://mp.hairboutique.com/product.asp?ProdID=100807

The pills are vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.

If you choose to get these, I wish you luck and HHG. :yep:

I used to see very good growth from taking puritan biotin 5000 and msm 1000 along with any hair vits but I had to stop because of the breakouts.

I swear by Hairtopia. I can start taking the pills on a Sunday and the following Sunday I see marked growth. I am NOT kidding. The only drawback, at least for me, is that it's 8 pills a day (and that's the basic formula. They have basic and extended, I think it's called). This is why I've lapsed sometimes b/c I hate taking pills (but I've decided to bite the bullet and I'm getting more).

They have some reviews on the site about the pills and 3 of them are from AA women. If I remember correctly all 3 raved about the product like I do.

If you are interested in this, here's the link:

http://mp.hairboutique.com/product.asp?ProdID=100807

The pills are vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.

If you choose to get these, I wish you luck and HHG. :yep:

Thanks for posting I'm very sure this vitamin is very good from looking at the ingredients but it is also expensive, I won't be able to afford it now, I'm looking for something a little cheaper.

Thanks for posting I'm very sure this vitamin is very good from looking at the ingredients but it is also expensive, I won't be able to afford it now, I'm looking for something a little cheaper.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. I had tried Exotic Allure once b/c it was cheaper but it did nothing for me. So I went back to Hairtopia. I guess you do get what you pay for with some things. :ohwell:

I have been using GNC Ultranourish but honestly I'm not seeing any hair improvement to rave about with this vitamin and I have been using it for 2 1/2 months now, all I have experienced is horrible breakouts and I know it's from this vitamin because I cut out everything I was taking including biotin for the last two months. My question is if there is a good vitamin I can switch to?

Gueye Hair Vitamins....mostly herbal (Alfalfa, Bee Pollen & Kelp), plus the necessary vitamins & minerals. Saw results after 3 weeks!

www.gueye.com

good luck with finding a better vitamin...but honestly ur not gonna really notice a major change for about 6 months. 2.5 months is not long enough.

good luck with finding a better vitamin...but honestly ur not gonna really notice a major change for about 6 months. 2.5 months is not long enough.

I agree, most hair vitamins have basically the same mixup~ I actually take GNC Ultranourish Hair with GREAT results. I've been taking them every day since August. I also take GNC Multi and extra Biotin 5000 mcg.

Anyone had good results with Nioxin? I saw the old threads & ppl. were claiming 2 inches a month. What about the people who are using it now?

Back