Any 4b's Do A Maryam Hampton Regimen? (cowash & Blow Dry Nightly)

I can water and oil my hair almost daily without fuss (I don't), but the rest... naw! My hair would turn to straw—splitting, dry, crunchy and plum wore out.
yeah watering is fine imo. but going through a co wash and all that manipulation every day of the year is just not making any kind of sense to me. None lol.

She could do this twice a week and it would still look good. I'm too lazy for this.
I wash my hair 2-3 times a week, so i know this would work for me and I got 3 kids. She probably doesn't have tangling issues, due to her hair being hydrated, and the slip of the conditioner. Did she say she shampoos? See I have to use shampoo at least once a week.
I wish I would have came across her video months ago. It would have confirmed what I already know, and I wouldn't have been influenced by other factors.

I wash my hair 2-3 times a week, so i know this would work for me and I got 3 kids. She probably doesn't have tangling issues, due to her hair being hydrated, and the slip of the conditioner. Did she say she shampoos? See I have to use shampoo at least once a week.
I wish I would have came across her video months ago. It would have confirmed what I already know, and I wouldn't have been influenced by other factors.
I have washed and co-washed often too (co-washing in braids/shampoo +DC once a week) but the blowdrying part is what scares me. The sectioning and clipping and twisting and drying every night would be too much for me.

I have washed and co-washed often too (co-washing in braids/shampoo +DC once a week) but the blowdrying part is what scares me. The sectioning and clipping and twisting and drying every night would be too much for me.
The only way I could see that working for others is tension drying and on cool. But she is an anomaly. Some folks just have teflon strands. That other chick I won't name does the absolute most with her hair and I find some of her practices nasty, lol but her hair just grows like weeds! Lol

I was typing while sleepy. I meant she air dries her hair and then lightly blow dries on cool.

Seems like she could get a least a day or two. She must like the feel of freshly washed hair.

Her hair is pretty and thick.

i almost feel as if I could more easily get away with daily washing and flat ironing than this ( heck i used to touch up flat iron almost daily anyway). I sense my hair is more sensitive to manipulation than simply heat with gentle care. my hair hates blowouts and any kind of hard combing or brushing, harsh twisting etc. even with the cool air i think that frequent combing/tension with the attachment would be the end of my hair.
The days when I was getting weekly blow outs were some of the worst hair days of my life. My hair was crisp lol.

Back