Anti Dandruff, Shine Enhancing Brushes?

asubeauty

I saw these in Wal-Mart, and I wondered if anyone has tried them or seen them. They are Goody’s Styling Therapy brush collection. I was thinking about either getting the anti-dandruff copper one or the one infused with jojoba oil.

http://stylingtherapy.com/

2007_0831_3_L.jpg

I saw those in a magazine too and thought about it. I heard they were pretty expensive and for the oil infused brush, wouldn't the oil be used up?

I saw those in a magazine too and thought about it. I heard they were pretty expensive and for the oil infused brush, wouldn't the oil be used up?

I thought about that.
They are about $10, which is why I was kind of hesitant about buying one without hearing someone talk about them first.

Instead try this: pour a little oil in the palm of your hand, rub your boar-bristle brush in the oil, then btush your hair as usual. The only inconvenience is that you may have to wash your brush more often.

UPDATE! So I went to a Walmart in a neighboring town and I saw the brushes. They had the Jojoba and the anti-dandruff & the color enchancing one for brunettes. I needed a new brush anyway and the PJ in me just bought it for $9.74. The Copper infused anti-dandruff one.

After a week of using, its hard to tell if there is a big difference since I've been using many methods to control my dry, flaky scalp but it does feel good on my scalp when i use it for my scalp massages and to wrap my hair. No flakage going on. Normally its so bad that I cringe and get disgusted and run to wash it. The real test will be after my relaxer next week when my scalp is the driest and I'll see how much flakage and itching I get w/ the brush.

It says it kills 88% of the fungus that causes dandruff. It's a nice strong, quality brush to me. It's heavy, w/ a good handle. I got the paddle sized one.

Back