Another Regurgitation

Peace be Still

depression.jpg

you_are_not_alone-NAMI.jpeg

@Ganjababy you may feel this way right now but you won't always feel this way. I know you are not religious (iirc) but I'm sure you can agree that it is not natural to want to end your life (though it happens) . Our nature as humans is to survive. So you know this is not how you are meant to feel and something (chemical or spiritual) is affecting how you are thinking. This can be fixed! This is a temporary sickness and you can get well! Hang in there sweetheart.

Last edited:
@Ganjababy you may feel this way right now but you won't always feel this way. I know you are not religious (iirc) but I'm sure you can agree that it is not natural to want to end your life (though it happens) . Our nature as humans is to survive. So you know this is not how you are meant to feel and something (chemical or spiritual) is affecting how you are thinking. This can be fixed! This is a temporary sickness and you can get well! Hang in there sweetheart.

Quoting for emphasis.
@Ganjababy :bighug:

Update:

I finally got a call from the hospital with a date. I will be admitted in less than a month (that is the best they can do as they have a long waiting list).

I broke down and cried and cried. It was really hard to finally get the help I needed. Finally. My boss already hired a guy to help cover while I am away. I am just feeling paranoid about the Becky who asked me for a promotion as soon as I told her I was going off sick. She will manage while I am away. I am not going to stand for no underhanded crap when I come back so she better be prepared.

I will be there for 2 months. No lap tops or phones allowed. I don't know how I will cope. I am going to try and become an exercise addict or something. Read loads of books.

Update:

I finally got a call from the hospital with a date. I will be admitted in less than a month (that is the best they can do as they have a long waiting list).

I broke down and cried and cried. It was really hard to finally get the help I needed. Finally. My boss already hired a guy to help cover while I am away. I am just feeling paranoid about the Becky who asked me for a promotion as soon as I told her I was going off sick. She will manage while I am away. I am not going to stand for no underhanded crap when I come back so she better be prepared.

I will be there for 2 months. No lap tops or phones allowed. I don't know how I will cope. I am going to try and become an exercise addict or something. Read loads of books.

I so happy you are taken steps to wellness and am even more excited about your fresh start! We are gonna miss you around here for 2 whole months tho!

Do you feel any of the weigh lifting up?

Yes. I feel relieved. As if I am being given a second chance at life. I hope they have computers in the library! I just wont be on here so much.
I so happy you are taken steps to wellness and am even more excited about your fresh start! We are gonna miss you around here for 2 whole months tho!

Do you feel any of the weigh lifting up?

I know right! I was shocked! But I am a walking DSM-5.

I was scared to tell my boss about the two months and he said he was thinking I need 3 months off. Then the paranoia started to set in but he saw it and reassured me that he wanted me back to run his team. Healthy and well...

It's just hitting de man that I will be away for 2 months. he is asking me to show him how to work the oven. He claims one of his hands will be more muscular than the other from wanking while I am away. My eyes rolled until it was totally white.

I am tempted to put secret cameras in the house.

Back