Another question about sleeping

hawaiianhoney

<font color="purple"> I see so many people with beautifully long hair and it's long all over, but mine is only long in the back. It's very short in the fronts along the sides of my head because I rub my hair out as I sleep.
sleeping.gif
I always put my hair up in a bun, so the top of my head and the back is protected. I've tried sleeping in bandanas, sleep caps and even skully caps, but they end up on my pillow in the morning.

How are you pinning your hair up at night? What are you doing to protect your hair on the sides?

Thanks! </font>

I usually put my hair in a very loose bun at night. I always wear a satin scarf or a satin bonnet to bed (stays on all night for me).

Most of the time I put my hair in 5 braids/cornrows and put on a satin scarf/drawstring bonnet and sleep on satin pillowcases on 2 pillows.

The scarf comes off sometimes but the drawstring bonnet stays put.

[ QUOTE ]
scarf or cap AND satin pillowcases

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately! And I find this way, the satin cap doesn't come off, for me anyway.
smile.gif

I wear a drawstring bonnet that I purchased from the BSS and I sleep on a satin pillowcase.

I roll all over the place when I sleep, plus I sleep diagonally and on my side. I've found that only a sating bonnet stays on until the next morning. I've tried everything else and this is all that works. I also place my hair in a high bun near the top of my head.

satin bonnets don't stay on my head. i don't know what's wrong. i leave my hair in the high bun from the day and use a Maverick Sleeping Pretty wrap. i have to clip that to my hair. otherwise, it comes off too. i think it's because of all the curl activator shellacin' my head.
laugh.gif

Back