Another praise to flat ironing damp...

Caramela

Seriously I think I'm about to throw out my blow drier. I can't think of any good use for it - besides maybe sealing the windows when we put up plastic insulators in the winter or when we seal the plastic covering over the Easter Baskets we make :whyme:
Last night I co-washed my hair and detangled in the shower. I squeezed the water out with a towel and gently rubbed some EVOO through my length. And after watching a couple episodes of Judge Mathis I heated the iron on a warm setting and began to dry my hair. I think I passed the iron through each section (8 sections in all) about 3 times and it was dry (I always spend atleast 30 min or more with the blow drier). No sizzling, no smoke/steam (which is common with high heat while using a blow drier) ... my ends felt smooth (they always feel frizzy when I blow dry) as a matter of fact the entire length of my hair feels smooth (not poofy like a blow drier)...
So I'm convinced, this has to be better for your hair and I'm laying my blow drier to rest.

RIP Blow Drier.

The end.

I've flat ironed damp hair in the past. My hair didn't suffer any negative effects. Heck, it was much fast than drying it and then flat ironing it. I'm glad it worked out for you.

:up:

Back