Another Henne question!!

natasha

I plan to henna this weekend and I found a local indian store but I think I purchased the wrong kind. I purchased karishma henna (pure colorful henna) Its in a green bag! Will try to upload a picture later if needed. But if any of you henna users use this successfully please let me know.

TIA
natasha

Henna should be green. I have never used this kind though. Did you ask for Body Art Quality? I would do a harvest test before even thinking about using it just to be sure. If it has metal compounds in it it could ruin your hair.

Have you thought about maybe going back and asking the proprietor?

Softresses

Sorry I could not be more helpful.

On the Do Y'all Henna thread there are many different kinds of henna mentioned, maybe try to search that thread to see if anyone mentioned it there.

natasha said:
I plan to henna this weekend and I found a local indian store but I think I purchased the wrong kind. I purchased karishma henna (pure colorful henna) Its in a green bag! Will try to upload a picture later if needed. But if any of you henna users use this successfully please let me know.

I had my mom send this exact brand to me from North Carolina because it combines amla, brahmi, brnjai (sorry for spelling) which are herbs that are supposed to compliment henna also this particular brand promises to make your hair very dark with continued use and I really loooove black hair!:)

bump

I think I've seen this particular brand in my local indian store too. It's in a green bag. I might have to put a bug on Jamila henna in their ear or something :perplexed

Back