Another henna question

Tolle

Team Fluid
I used henna for the first time about 3 weeks ago and I love the results. My hair seems thicker(which was one of my main reasons for using henna). I maintained my black hair for the most part but can see hints of red in certain lighting. I would like to henna again today but am wondering if I can apply a semi-permanent color(clariol beautiful collections) immediately over hennaed hair in order to keep my hair jet black. I've read about using indigo but it is not available locally(my henna is). So has anyone ever tried this or know of anyone who has?

Thanks gurl^^^. I tried it last night and my hair came out GREAT. Nice, thick, shiny and most importantly jet black.

Hair clipped after 1rst henna treatment without black rinse over it
hennapt.jpg

Hair in clip after last nights henna with black rinse over it
hennapt2.jpg

I was only two weeks post in the first pic, 4 weeks post in the second. (I dont use any direct heat)

I'm glad it worked for you. I know some people who have had a hard time dying after using henna.

I like the red tint. I have natural red undertones in my hair (will never highlight blond again=orange hair). Henna just makes my black richer overall but reddish in certain lights.

Wow, how do you get your hair so straight with no direct heat? What do you use to relax?

Be careful of that metal barrette, those have known to cause breakage.

My hair is really thin (that's why I'm loving henna, it makes it look so much thicker) so I wet wrap it and it comes out really straight until about 4-5 weeks post. I use Mizani butter blends mild for fine and color treated hair.

Thanx for the heads up on the barrette.

Back