Another Extesion plus question

sokoron

Hello Ladies!

Ok so I have relaxed hair, and it is very fine. Initially the sales rep from EP was pushing me to get the relaxed texture hair as it would match best. However, I exercise a lot, and sweat a lot, and I will be co-washing my hair, twice a week, and then shampooing once a week. So the sales rep then suggested that I do the royale-Indian and Italian mix . I like wearing my hair curly and straight. Is it better to curl the relaxed texture or just straighten the indian/italian wavy texture? Are the results when you straighten the wavy( Indian/Italian) hair good and do they blend well? And how does that compare to how the relaxed texture holds a curl? Sorry for asking so many questions. I just wanted other opinions! Thanks and happy holidays!

I love extensions plus hair. My first install with extensions plus was a total of 6 ozs of the zig zag curly. I loved it and plus even with the curly or wavy hair u can straighten. I have I believe the relaxed texture but its really like our hair with a lite relaxer on it, I never tried straightening. They also now have the silky relaxed texture. For both the zig zag curly and wavy they were easy to blend. I get kind of lazy with curlin so I perfered havin hair tht was already curly or wavy. Since u mentioned u will be cowashin twice a week and exercising I would lean more toward the zig zag curly or either wavy so then u can also wear it straight. You can visit BHM to see some pics of different installs(blackhairmedia.com).

HTH

Back