AngelDoll Is Back......See Progress Pic!!!

AngelDoll

[FONT=&quot]Hi Ladies:hiya2:, I have not been here for a while (hope you all still remember me). I have been recovering from surgery and I have a lot of catching up to do. I will try to get around to answering my pm's. So ladies please don't think that I have been ignoring you.

I attempted to flat iron my hair (this is very difficult since my surgery) and I have not flat ironed my hair since 3/09. After looking at the pic, I did not realize that my hair had gotten a lot thicker. I don't know how much length I gained; it does not look like my hair grew much. My goal was to reach full WL, I am still working on that.

Thank you ladies for all of your support and encouragement.

Many blessings!!!:angel:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
DSCF0083.jpg
[/FONT]

Remember you?!?!?! Girl please lol. I'm wishing you the very best of health and your hair is looking wonderful as usual!

I was wondering where you have been. Welcome back!! Yes it looks like your hair has gotten a lot thicker. It's beautiful as usual. Congratulations!!!!

your hair is my Baby momma!!!!!

Does that make sense?
maybe not I lost my train of thought when I saw it...

Last edited:
Welcome back! I hope you get better soon. Your hair is gorgeous, and it has thickened up quite a bit! Congrats!

Beautiful hair. Actually quite dreamy. I'm glad you're back and I wish contiued health and recovery for you.
BTW: You look wl to me! Congrats!

I dunno... it looks waist length to me. But you're right it is much much thicker. The ends look really good!

I hope you feel better... that's most important.

Your hair is breathtakingly beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
I wish you the very best of health as well!!

Back