Angela Simmons Twit Pic of her hair...

trendsetta25

sorry if this was posted a while ago but...I was looking at Angela Simmons' Twit Pic and came across this one

AngelaSimmons 1 month 2 weeks ago Twitter
My natural hair after a light blow out. #TimeToPutItBackAway ... yfrog.com/h053968131j

Her hair is gorg!!!! She must be MBL...look at the thickness :lovedrool::drool:
scaled.php

It's a good length but maybe it's the pic it looks dry to me.
I see way prettier hair on here every single day but it's good that she has length

She has awesome hair!

Is this gonna be the new trend? celebs proving that they have hair under the weaves via twitter?

I use to watch runs house the first season and her hair was always long and pretty. She just dyed it honey blonde color. It looks like she just took down an install or blow dried her hairRr

^^oh no! you said the B word :lachen:

her hair looks nice. Gabrielle Union's looked nice too from her twit pic.

do people really think some celebs lurk on LHCF? i've never thought of it before but that would be cool. if this was the world-wide hub of all things related to hair growth for black women.

^^Celebs have hair too @Nzee. Why not? Its great that no woman has to be ignorant about her hair anymore. Some quick key words in Google opens up a whole hair world waiting to be explored. :lol:

Imma need to find out her stylist's braiding technique/pattern because that is a lot of hair to be up under a weave, especially a straight one!

Imma need to find out her stylist's braiding technique/pattern because that is a lot of hair to be up under a weave, especially a straight one!

Im wondering if they braid her real hair. There are some braidless sew ins, infusion and other methods. Her hair as a child was thick and long so Im not surprised that she still has a head full of hair. But we still need that regimen! Lol

^^oh no! you said the B word :lachen:

her hair looks nice. Gabrielle Union's looked nice too from her twit pic.

do people really think some celebs lurk on LHCF? i've never thought of it before but that would be cool. if this was the world-wide hub of all things related to hair growth for black women.

I've never thought the actual celebs did but perhaps their stylists who give them their advice and handle their hair. For every woman weaves do not = automatic retention and healthy hair. I suspect the stylists more than anyone to be lurkers. :look:

See my siggy and you can see that in Jan 2011 my hair was almost if not waist length because I did a light one time pass with a flat iron over a piece after blow drying and I did not stretch it out as I did not want to apply too much pressure just to say I'm waist length yall( in my siggy is my hair without a weave and that was in January so I'm sure it's a lot longer now) and I've weaved it these past months without a problem. This time I actually chose a straight one and just flat ironed the little amount I left out (bangs) every couple weeks. Her braid pattern varies but is mostly down and then linked.

It can be done.

Last edited:
I've never thought the actual celebs did but perhaps their stylists who give them their advice and handle their hair. For every woman weaves do not = automatic retention and healthy hair. I suspect the stylists more than anyone to be lurkers. :look:

or them. I don't let my stylist take mine out. I don't trust that:look:. I take my time and hours to do so. And then I untangle for as long as it takes with cowboy magic and soft sheen detangling just for me spray.

It's a procedure and no stylist would have the patience for it. I'd probably have no hair left on my head if I let a stylist do that. AND you're right with retention. Most women become dependent on weaves as their hair gets worse instead of better. I think most damage happens in the take down but of course other things matter: the way the stylist handles the hair, and how tight she sews the braids.

I spent most of my time braided up but tried a weave for variation as I wanted to protective style away until my wedding so that I can get as long as I want faster.

It's a good length but maybe it's the pic it looks dry to me.
I see way prettier hair on here every single day but it's good that she has length

My hair looks exactly the same way when its first blow dried. But once its flat ironed and a little serum on it, it looks very shiny.

Back