And Yet...Another Hair cut!

leejure

Well what did you ladies do this weekend? Let me tell you what I did. I got a hair cut! Didn't plan on it, but got it anyway.

So instead of doing the whole updo for the wedding, I decided to visit a new salon (Dominican Salon - I'll share that experience in a seperate thread) But the main focus is "the cut" After I got my hair "did" the stylist "talked me" into getting a style. So I let her. Now I love the cut, but none-the-less, it's a cut. Almost like long layers - she only cut about 2 inches off the back (so she said) So I am officially completely away from bra-strap.
smirk.gif
Oh well...

-lee

Congrats!! i cant wait to see the pics i know it's pretty and sexy with all the layers
smile.gif
i just dusted my ends last night so maybe it's just that time of the year to lighten the hairload so to speak
wink.gif
-- jainygirl

Well, at least you didn't get the cut because your hair was damaged. Since your hair is healthy it should grow back nicely. Are you going to post pics?

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Yet...Ima kick your butt!
arguing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
How did I know Kupergirl was gonna say that?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Yet...Ima kick your butt!
arguing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Girl, I wasn't gonna say anything at all.
laugh.gif
I know, I got that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when it was all over with. But it was something about the way she said "Lovely, your hair would be so much more beautiful if i cut it like this..." I told you, it is something about accents...
laugh.gif

The dominican ladies tried to talk me into getting my hair cut too. She said "the curls will flow a lot better if I cut your hair." I declined, but I was thinking maybe I should give a little chop a try
scratchchin.gif

Back