An LHCF Badge???

audacity.

Hey, Bev, Nikos! :wave:

Is there an LHCF Badge or Widget in the future? Y'know one that we members can put on our MySpace, Facebook, Blog and other pages???

I think that would be cool! :up:

It would be good for Bev but bad for everyone else. At least in my opinion. I'm selfish when it comes to LHCF. Don't want the whole world to know about it.

But like I said. If I was Bev I would be all for it.

It would be good for Bev but bad for everyone else. At least in my opinion. I'm selfish when it comes to LHCF. Don't want the whole world to know about it.

That is true it could be an influx of trolls if there were an LHCF badge.

I agree. I don't want anyone knowing about this site.

I have a question. If someone lurks here, like family I don't like, if I find out and get you the information could you bann them since I was here first?

I agree. I don't want anyone knowing about this site.

I have a question. If someone lurks here, like family I don't like, if I find out and get you the information could you bann them since I was here first?

:lachen::lachen: wow D
what if said family member sees this post?

yall funny. but i don't want everyone knowing about LHCF, althought i share with a select few, but it's very few, and they don't even be on here like that, so im cool. and i only share because i feel a lil guilty for not sharing with the few ppl near and dear to me.

Back