Am new and obsessed..help me tweak my regimen

Stacy TheLady

Hi All, am new to the site (paid my subs today) and am recently obssessed with my hair. I've always loved it but after checking the site before subscribing, i realised that i can get the length i want if i have patience and the right regimen.

Ok so this is the regimen..please give ur feedback.advice/comments etc. I am 4a/b. Will put up my fotki link later (am at wrk :( restricted access)

Wash: once per week with V05 Strawberry & Cream Moisturizing shampoo
Co wash: once per week
DC: once per week (to increase to twice per week) with Coconut Oil & Olive Oil also V05 Hot Oil Moist Treatment AND/OR LustraSilk Cholesterol Treatment w/Mango & Shea Butter
Air Dry/Towel Dry
Moisturize: Olive Oil & Coconut Oil to seal in Motions Triple Action Leave In Moisturizer. Also use Max Do Grow Hair Food

Thats about it folks...i take my vitamins and i tie my hair at night...although the tie comes off by the morning. Am also a muslim so my head is always tied...how can i compensate for moisture loss.

Thanks alot..will post pics later..:grin:

You can always make a hair spritz consisting of mostly water and little bit of conditioner to help you with the moisture loss.

Sounds good, but are you getting enough moisture? If you are, stick w/ your routine if it's working for you. No need to change up what works.

BTW, welcome!

Back