Am I there yet?

Aviah

Okay I'm pretty much BEGGING FOR APL. This is the best picture I could get, but it looks almost armpit. Yet sometimes its looks like I need another inch. Can I claim it?

Attachments

• 002430.jpg
    002430.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 68
Well, I'm no where near APL. But, I think we should give her the APL status. I mean her hair is in sort of a kinky/curly state and if she were to press or relax her hair today she would be APL. C'mon...

Well, I'm no where near APL. But, I think we should give her the APL status. I mean her hair is in sort of a kinky/curly state and if she were to press or relax her hair today she would be APL. C'mon...

I think I'm just being a stickler because lately I've seen people claiming APL and they had like 5 strands that JUST made it there. Everytime I see the pictures I just :rolleyes:.

Anyway OP, I think if your hair were straightened it's probably show you a lot closer to APL. Personally, I wouldn't claim it until I was comfortably there. But if you want to claim it, go ahead. Other people obviously have no shame in doing it.:look:

I think I'm just being a stickler because lately I've seen people claiming APL and they had like 5 strands that JUST made it there. Everytime I see the pictures I just :rolleyes:.

Anyway OP, I think if your hair were straightened it's probably show you a lot closer to APL. Personally, I wouldn't claim it until I was comfortably there. But if you want to claim it, go ahead. Other people obviously have no shame in doing it.:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: You WRONG for that! .... Aviah, you're thisclose to APL! I know how frustrating it is, it seems like it takes 743 years to get there! :lol:

:lachen: :lachen: You WRONG for that! .... Aviah, you're thisclose to APL! I know how frustrating it is, it seems like it takes 743 years to get there! :lol:
Thank You Jamaica Lovely, as much as I want to be APL, you guys giving it to me won't change the facts, I agree with the twoladies quotes above when I get there I am THERE! (Wish I was there now though lol)

Thanks for the encouragement!

Wrong, but true.

But hey, if people want to live in their own fantasy land, then fine.

It looks like your in the same boat as me sis, ALMOST there, but not quite. I'd say give it another month or two !

Let's do an almost-APL-but-annoyingly-far-away-challenge lol. It would last about two months (with no setbacks!)

BTW my back is not that broad in real life... I hope !!

Last edited:
Aviah,

I have your same frustrations on reaching APL. It just seems like it's so close yet so far away. Hang in there! You'll be APL before you know it. Hopefully, me too!

AND!! I will be MNing my head into oblivion until then. Just letting y'all know I'll be back. Gimme two months :grin:

I am in the hunt too. However, let me have 1/2 of a hair past APL and I am claimin' it :grin:. Ain't no shame in my game!

Back