Am I Shoulder Length?

Am I shoulder length?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

isawstars

How do you define shoulder length? I recently updated my fotki and I realized my hair quickly grew out of my short hair cut. Can I say I have SL? Or am I still considered neck length?

Attachments

• DSCN0102.jpg
    DSCN0102.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 175
It is kind of hard to tell with your arms up. However, it looks like you are. Nice and healthy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You look shoulder length to me. I can't say for sure since your arms are up, but you could be full SL or just brushing it (depending on how long your neck is).

I'm going on the premise that once the majority of your hair touches shoulder then you should claim - so go ahead and claim!! :D

Hi Kristin
It looks lie you made it SL anytime your hair touches the SL, paasing the Neck portion of your neck it is SL....I looked at your other fotki pics and your hair is resting on your shoulders, so Congrats to you.....the next stage is Full SL, then APL....HHG:lachen::lachen:

How do you define shoulder length? I recently updated my fotki and I realized my hair quickly grew out of my short hair cut. Can I say I have SL? Or am I still considered neck length?

I hope my hair looks as good as yours when i hit SL, it so full and healthy looking (sighs).......your my SL idol !! :yep:

I would say yes, but then again, I can't really tell because your arms are up. Your hair looks good, though! :)

I don't want to comment until a picture with your arms down is posted. I don't want to say you are SL when you aren't because it will make your next goal seem so much longer and stressful.

But your hair does look very healthy!

Back