Am I late?

They don't always come out the box showing they are looking for something. Sometimes they put it on with the wining and dining, and being the perfect partner until they have you "hooked" and in love, then they flip the script and before you know it you are "helping" them out. RUNNNNNNNNN Like Hell!!!!!:lachen::lachen:

They don't always come out the box showing they are looking for something. Sometimes they put it on with the wining and dining, and being the perfect partner until they have you "hooked" and in love, then they flip the script and before you know it you are "helping" them out. RUNNNNNNNNN Like Hell!!!!!:lachen::lachen:

Right. I think people are talking about two groups. There's the scrub wanna get witcha which we all are clear are ridiculous. But then there is the professional guy who is still trying to get over. He's not necessarily calling himself a gold digger but he's not trying to come out of pocket that much either. I went on one first date with an engineer guy and he paid. I said thankyou. Then he said well maybe you can take me out next time :ohwell:.

I knew he was frugal but :huh: . Let's just say there was not a second date. Later I found out he thought I made three times the amount I do. I don't think he was scamming, but he was trying to get over.

Back