Am I Late? LAUREN450 BIG CHOPPED!!!!

chayil0427

AM I SO LATE? forgive me if this threads already been done but....

oh muh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...i was peeking at my favorite fotkis and i ran up on lauren450. for those of you who dont know last year i started a real texture challenge where those participating would stretch for a several months to get an idea what their real hair textures were like.

well i dropped out like a loser after about 2 months and relaxed, but lauryn took flight with it and ended up transitioning...now she's BCed her BSL hair :blush: OMG...you're so brave lauryn!!! and you look hot with the fro...its so foxie brown with your facial features....you look like a queen!

i love you LAUREN450!!! you're my natural hair hero!!!:spinning:

chayil

check out lauryns fotki for pictures of her relaxed before and natural now: http://members.fotki.com/lauren450/

AM I SO LATE? forgive me if this threads already been done but....

oh muh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...i was peeking at my favorite fotkis and i ran up on lauren450. for those of you who dont know last year i started a real texture challenge where those participating would stretch for a several months to get an idea what their real hair textures were like.

well i dropped out like a loser after about 2 months and relaxed, but lauryn took flight with it and ended up transitioning...now she's BCed her BSL hair :blush: OMG...you're so brave lauryn!!! and you look hot with the fro...its so foxie brown with your facial features....you look like a queen!

i love you LAUREN450!!! you're my natural hair hero!!!:spinning:

chayil

check out lauryns fotki for pictures of her relaxed before and natural now: http://members.fotki.com/lauren450/

yea girl.. u late.. but she looks really nice

Wow... don't feel bad OP, I missed the boat too:blush:! I had no idea, I must have been knee-deep into my fitness challenge:ohwell:. L450 your natural hair is beautiful!

Girl, you're late! Lauren bc'ed like 15 years ago :lachen:

She does look fantastic, I love her new look :yep:

Back