Am I in Love or am I in LUST?

Dutchess

I think I am in love with LUST! I used it for the first time yesterday and it's everything that everyone claimed it to be. The shampoo, LUST and taming creme were all so soft, silky and luxurious - with the best fragrance of any product I've ever tried. The slip was awesome! I used my wide tooth comb in the shower to detangle and it glided through my hair with ease. My hair is soft, it has sheen, great body and it looks and smells fantastic. I am going back to Sally and stock up on this. I give LUST rave reviews
smile.gif
Thanks everyone for sharing - I love it!
grin.gif

I cant wait til this comes in the mail.I ordered it 2 weeks ago.It should be here any day now

LUST is great! I'm eight weeks post relaxer and I can easily comb my new growth after using this stuff. After I rinse it out, I use a quarter size amount of the Relax serum along with a quarter size amount of LUST as a leave in. Smooth sailing.

I finally bought LUST yesterday. I couldn't resist even though I told myself I wasn't going to buy it yet. I bought the holiday gift bag which consists of LUST, the shampoo, and taming creme (even though my taming creme looks like someone used it don't you hate when they don't fill things up). I think I am going to use it on Sunday (can't wait). I almost bought the bag with the other products but I think I'll wait because I wasn't even suppose to buy the LUST.

Glad to hear it worked for you!!!

Allandra and dontspeakdefeat, you had a big influence in my buying this product. Thanks for the picture post dsd, I'm not necessarily a product junkie, however, I do appreciate good, quality products. Starz, now what's up with the relax serum (is that the John Freida one?) Good looking out!

Ok.
You guys have me thinking about this LUST stuff.
Where can I buy some?
I've tried looking for it everywhere. Can someone direct me to the website?

Ok.
Where can I buy some?

I bought mine at Sally Beauty Supply. They have an 800 number, you can call it and they will direct you to the nearest store in your area. The number is (800) 275-7255. I hope they have a Sally in your area.

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
Ok.
Where can I buy some?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.beautycentury.com has it for $5.59 and the gift sets for $9.99.

[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:
[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
Ok.
Where can I buy some?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.beautycentury.com has it for $5.59 and the gift sets for $9.99.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to that link and I typed in LUST in the search area. I got nothing.
Does LUST stand for something else?
Who makes Lust?
Maybe I'm a little slow this evening
confused.gif
but I still can't find this lust stuff!

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
AFashionSlave--LUST stands for L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Thanks for clearing that up. I've used that stuff lots of times before. Oh well.

If you type in l'oreal, you should be able to see all of the products on beautycentury.com.

I also loved LUST the first time I tried it, I will have to use it again soon!

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
AFashionSlave--LUST stands for L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Thanks for clearing that up. I've used that stuff lots of times before. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

See you were ahead of yourself
laugh.gif

Have any of you used that L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum? If so, how does it compare with LUST? TIA

I love the Smooth Intense Serum. It's not like LUST at all. It's a lightweight serum, and LUST is a conditioner that smoothes and silkens the hair. The Smooth Intense Serum complements LUST very nicely. In other words, you need both!
laugh.gif

Back